Group Product Manager, Growth
Product, Sales & Business Development
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2023
About The RoleUber Eats is looking for an expert and strategic Growth Product Manager to join our dynamic and fast-paced team. As a Growth Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth and expansion of Uber Eats by developing and implementing innovative approaches to acquire and retain customers, increase orders, and optimize user experience and engagement. What The Candidate Will DoYou will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Design, Data Science, and Marketing, to identify growth opportunities, develop product initiatives, and implement data-driven experiments to improve key growth metrics. If you are passionate about creating exceptional user experiences, using data to drive insights, and thrive in a high-growth environment, we want to hear from you! Basic Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability in growth hacking, and growth initiatives.
- Experience leading product managers and product management teams
- Experience working on growth optimization
- Product Experience: Minimum 7+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
- Leadership Experience: Prior experience setting and delivering on a strategy you crafted, where you were accountable for the outcomes.
- Data-savvy - you find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Technically proficient - you have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built.
- Strategic - you can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy and quarterly roadmap that your team and the business rallies behind.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing or Business or equivalent;
- Experience working on consumer-facing technology