Senior Strategy & Operations Manager, Marketplace
Taiwan Province, Taiwan
Posted on Saturday, August 5, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. (Diversity Statement) About The TeamWe have seen incredible customer love and acceptance over the past five years of Uber Eats in Taiwan. We started in Taipei and now our service is islandwide. We went from delivering food to delivering daily necessities in a blink of an eye. Taking on a challenge is exciting, but doing so alongside great, talented challenges is even better. We amplify your superpowers. and you can see the impact you are making each day. #GoGetIt embodies the attitude and mindset of Delivery at Uber. We need to ensure that we are growing all sides of our marketplace (merchants, driver partners), so that we can provide the best customer experience possible for our consumers, as well as facilitating growth and earnings for our merchants and drivers About The RoleUber Delivery is looking for a Senior Strategy & Operations Manager to drive the vision, strategy, operations and execution of the end-to-end experience of our Marketplace for courier operations. The role will be both analytical and strategic, involving ownership of real-time marketplace efficiency, marketplace health at a district level, launching new Marketplace products, and P&L ownership. Your Impact In Role
- Build the Marketplace strategy, define OKRs, develop frameworks and execute on the roadmap to optimize the Marketplace experience through data analytics, and managing internal tools/levers.
- Build a deep analytical understanding of the 3-sided Marketplace experience across couriers, eaters and merchants through deep dive analyses, and creating dashboards.
- Regularly communicate the Marketplace strategy and OKR progress to senior leadership as a P&L owner.
- Evaluate and align product prioritization with both local and regional stakeholders. Own end-to-end execution of Marketplace product rollouts.
- Orchestrate and bring together the work of a wide range of cross-functional team members, including regional and global Product teams, to ensure optimal Marketplace performance and product launches.
- Experience in related field, such as analytics, data science, technology, strategy, consulting, operations and or investment banking.
- English and Mandarin Chinese fluency.
- Inherently curious by nature, you can break down ambiguous and analytical problems by applying structure and using data-driven insights to solve them.
- Strong stakeholder and project management capabilities, with personal leadership qualities; you should have the ability to zoom out and see the big picture as well as zoom in on key operational details, while leading cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills is a must. Advanced statistical modeling (e.g. Machine Learning), R and/or Python are pluses.