Sales Operations Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Saturday, August 5, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. (Diversity Statement) About The TeamWe have seen incredible customer love and acceptance over the past five years of Uber Eats in Taiwan. We started in Taipei and now our service is islandwide. #GoGetIt embodies the attitude and mindset of Delivery at Uber. We went from delivering food to delivering daily necessities in a blink of an eye. Taking on a challenge is exciting, but doing so alongside great, talented challenges is even better. We amplify your superpowers. and you can see the impact you are making each day. About The RoleUber Eats Taiwan is seeking a Sales Enablement Analyst to join our rapidly growing Taiwan team. Our priority is to help our customer-facing sales team sell more effectively and efficiently through analytics and process improvement.We work with leadership to drive and implement our sales strategy. The ideal candidate will be action-oriented, approach tasks with an analytical and strategic mindset, and be highly autonomous. This role is central to the long-term development of our sales and restaurants organization in Taiwan. In This Role, You Will
- Act as the local Salesforce Subject Matter Expert to sellers who run into Salesforce challenges or need additional support, by working with regional sales sops & system teams to identify root causes and propose solutions.
- Proactively evaluate system or tool enhancement needs to prevent recurring issues, or to streamline end-to-end processes.
- Provide structured training to sales teams on new tools, products, or Salesforce features. Ensure the best practices are followed and compliance requirements are met.
- Design and run Sales Competency Program to facilitate sales managers to review sales performances and develop career growth.
- Minimum of 4 years experience of sales operations or program manager.
- Experience working in/with customer-facing teams and/or coaching frontline sales staff
- Mandarin (Native) and English (Business)
- Experience working in a start-up or tech environment. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to switch from high-level program strategy to rolling up your sleeves to implementation.
- Experience with Salesforce processes and reporting; ability to clearly call out problem statements and develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner.
- Experienced in operation process improvement with strong documentation and diagramming skills.