Enterprise Account Executive, Uber for Business
Sales & Business Development
4 Árboles, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico · Taiwan
Posted on Saturday, August 5, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamUber for business in Taiwan is at an early stage of building and expanding, but it’s positioned as a star market in APAC to scale in the following years. We’ve been on a mission to create an Uber community within business organizations leveraging both Uber Eats and Rides. 2022 brings a new chapter of U4B which has many interesting problems to solve where you will learn how to think strategically and execute. We #BuildWithHeart and #SeeTheForestAndTheTrees by continuing to think about the big picture while keeping the customer focus at the center of everything we do. About The RoleAre you seeking an opportunity to have an impact, innovate through your problem solving, and grow professionally? In this role you will take ownership of building and managing business pipelines, forecasting opportunities and constructing territory and account plans to achieve the quota.Our Enterprise Sales team plays a key role in effectively presenting the value proposition of the platform to our business customers. Imagine being able to take our consumer products, like Rides or Eats and tailoring those to our corporate clients' various needs. While employee travel contributed heavily to the foundation of our organization, U4B today offers a diverse array of Business Products from Rides and Eats as well as Vouchers.We're looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a strong passion and creativity for sales, to join our U4B team. We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives. Your Impact In Role
- Strategize, prioritize and execute through the GTM initiatives and scale the PMF to win in the Enterprise segment (2,000+ employees/ organization)
- Develop the business pipeline and conduct an effective prospecting strategy with velocity.
- Listen through customer’s pain points and address them with right narratives to close deals.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure an effective A+ launch for every account.
- Continuously assess customers’ evolving needs and aligning Uber for Business’s value proposition to drive linkage and adoption.
- > 5-year experience in large corporation as B2B & B2C sales, BD, or partnership
- Experience in both building (0-1) and scaling up (1~) business
- Clear traits on both can-do attitude and strategic thinking capability
- Experience with corporate travel or meal solutions is a plus.
- Great English proficiency