Senior Sales Operations Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
4 Árboles, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico · Taiwan
Posted on Saturday, August 5, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. (Diversity Statement) About The TeamWe have seen incredible customer love and acceptance over the past five years of Uber Eats in Taiwan. We started in Taipei and now our service is islandwide. #GoGetIt embodies the attitude and mindset of Delivery at Uber. We went from delivering food to delivering daily necessities in a blink of an eye. Taking on a challenge is exciting, but doing so alongside great, talented challenges is even better. We amplify your superpowers. and you can see the impact you are making each day. About The RoleUber Eats Taiwan is seeking a Sr. Sales Operations Analyst to join our rapidly growing Taiwan team. Our priority is to help our customer-facing sales team sell more effectively and efficiently through analytics and process improvement.We work with leadership to drive and implement our sales strategy. The ideal candidate will be action-oriented, approach tasks with an analytical and strategic mindset, and be highly autonomous. This role is central to the long-term development of our sales and restaurants organization in Taiwan. In This Role, You Will
- Partner with sales leaders and cross-functional teams on designing and supporting business reviews, sales target setting processes, pipeline tracking, and sales incentive recommendation & administration
- Provide insights on commercial performance by analyzing a range of data sources and business context. Evaluate whether sales KPI selection and incentive plan design is effective and propose the next step, considering both strategic needs and operational efforts.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve sales productivity.
- Effectively communicate analysis results and proposal pros and cons to business leaders, to facilitate business decision-making.
- Minimum of 7 years experience of sales operations or consulting
- Proficiency in modeling / forecasting with Google sheet or Excel. Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Mandarin (Native) and English (Business)
- Experience working in a start-up or tech environment. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to switch from high-level program strategy to rolling up your sleeves to implementation.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner.
- Experienced in operation process improvement or operation engagement