Customer Experience Program Specialist
Hong Kong · China
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
About The RoleWe're looking for a Program Specialist to join the Community Operations - Customer Experience (CommOps CX) team based in Hong Kong. This role will lead projects to build, scale and optimize Rider experience and Rider support operations for Uber. The role comes with a heavy focus on cross-functional strategic project management, delivering stellar operation outcomes, and driving customer support automation. This is a great opportunity to work with an outstanding Customer Experience team and support the growth of the Uber business in Hong Kong. About The TeamCommunity Operations - Customer Experience (CommOps CX) team owns the end-to-end customer support experience for Uber. What You'll Do
- End-to-end CX - define and execute the end-to-end customer support experience for riders.
- Customer Journey - define frameworks to build the right experience for riders. Build and modify policies to support new process / product rollouts.
- Segmentation - understand the customer needs across value, behavioral and geographical segments and define frameworks on how to serve and differentiate better for our customers. Differentiate through support treatments such as prioritization, agent profiles, channel availability and policy flexibility.
- Operation efficiency - own and execute on budget including initiatives to drive down cost of operations.
- Local incubation for CX - drive local incubation initiatives including potential new programs across businesses.
- Matrix-team execution - collaborate with all programs and specific functions to implement support model changes to operate in a differentiated way across segments:
- Central Program: Define local CX by collaborating with shared functions, including Safety, Access, Content, Digital Experience and other regional teams.
- Analytics: Collaborate with Analytics teams to surface and action customer insights on products, process, policy and agent efficiency. Help with strategic analysis and capture information to make the best decisions
- Ability to achieve project goals while managing scope, time, quality, and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes
- A strong customer-centric mindset - you are always thinking about how to improve the customer experience
- A self-starter capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables while bringing innovative ideas to your work
- Ability to use insights and data to drive transformational projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Full proficiency in English (written and spoken), Chinese (Cantonese) (written and read) is a must
- Experience working in fast-paced environment is a plus
- Knowledge of project management / process optimization methodologies (PMP, Scrum, Six Sigma) is a plus
- Ability to write SQL queries is a plus