Sr Application Developer_ Sailpoint IIQ
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamAs part of EngSec at Uber, we are on a mission to safeguard our Customers’ information and provide a secure computing environment and build a cyber and risk aware culture. At EngSec, we solve world class problems in Cyber defense, Privacy and Identity to tackle the rapidly changing threat vectors. Now is the right time to join Engsec as we embark on our mission to provide pragmatic security solutions to enable new business opportunities. We #BuildWithHeart where security is embraced from the beginning and not an afterthought.As a Sr Application Developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of Identity and Access Governance systems and microservices responsible for authentication, authorization, and single sign-on app integrations. You are responsible to build new Features, APIs, Rules, Workflows, Analytics, Tasks and Reports for the Information Security org.Design and Build extensible access governance features, centralized and adaptive access management system, and Risk Models for the organization.The team is going through an exciting transformation of Identity and Access management solutions, and a strong engineer with an ability to think out-of-the-bos is going to be a tremendous addition to this team. About The Role
- Provide technical leadership in designing, implementing, testing, and rolling out the Identity platform (e.g. SailPoint IIQ, Cloud Identity, LDAP, MFA, SSO, etc.) at Uber.
- Engineer, Configure, Implement and maintain Identity and Access Management solutions and services
- Resolve bugs through strong programming, critical problem solving, database query skills
- Change Management to critical platforms using Terraform Services Standard Build code.
- Design, Implement, maintain, manage and troubleshoot birthright provisioning and access certifications.
- Use css and js based front end customization skills to customize interfaces and build custom interfaces.
- 7+ Years of experience in development, Design and consulting for developing, designing SailPoint IIQ or similar IGA solutions, and Authentication platforms at large organizations.
- Experience with developing complex software systems scaling to millions of users with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability.
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL e.g. MySQL)
- Ability to decompose complex business problems and help lead multiple teams in solving them.
- Understand Role-Based Access Control, Policy-Based Access Control, Attribute based access control, Governance, Access Certification in SailPoint
- Experience in Web and Middleware technologies such as Nginx, Tomcat, Weblogic
- Skill set in traffic management, Service and Session Load balancing skills primarily on HAProxy, NLB and F5 are added benefits.
- Industry certifications such as CISM (certified information systems manager) certified java programmer), CISSP (certified information systems security professional), CISA (certified information systems auditor)
- 3+ Years working experience in Devops, Linux, Puppet and Infrastructure automation
- Relevant Certifications from the Industry and Technology such as SailPoint, Google Cloud, Microsoft, Cisco and Redhat.
- Relevant patents in personnel identity, authentication and authorization areas.