Benefits Program Manager, EMEA
Accounting & Finance, Operations
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. In Global Rewards, we build and drive employee rewards programs globally, like benefits and compensation. About The RoleOur Global Benefits Team builds and drives core benefit programs to support employees around the world. We work closely with individual business units as well as our key stakeholders to ensure we’re implementing meaningful programs and finding the right solutions as the company grows.We are looking for a Benefits Program Manager to help drive benefit solutions across EMEA. This position is a great opportunity to come and help us continue to improve and evolve our employee benefits programs and experience. What You'll Do
- Administer and communicate benefit & perk programs across EMEA (40+ countries).
- Support the renewal process for insurance and co-owning the relationships with insurance vendors / brokers to drive high quality in service and employee experience.
- Ensuring all benefit programs are in compliance with local legislation. Stay current on benefits legislation and manage any audits, required filings, and other compliance tasks as required.
- Manage end to end procurement processes such as creating PO, invoice management, budget tracking, etc.
- Supporting employees in their queries on benefits.
- Partnership with the People Operations and Payroll team to continuously build and streamline operational processes and build the knowledge base for better ticket management to increase the employee experience and satisfaction.
- Partner with the Central Benefits team to manage and troubleshoot our benefit enrolment system (Darwin) to ensure accuracy in eligibility and entitlements.
- Working with key stakeholders (HRBP, People Partner, People Operations, Legal, etc) to ensure all leave policies are updated and available on employee intranet (Uberhub), in compliance with local legislation and available in Workday for application.
- Support in implementation of new benefits / revised benefits.
- Manage relationships with external vendors of reward and benefits services and drive quality and supplier service for area of responsibility
- Participate in Reward and Benefits projects where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business / Human Resources and/ or Psychology.
- Minimum 4-6 years of in-house experience in benefits operations, program development, design, and administration of benefit programs in a multinational environment
- Good knowledge of employee benefit plan design in EMEA (40+ countries) including healthcare and pension schemes along with associated complexities of plan administration, associated payroll processes, social security, country level regulatory requirements and benefits program taxability.
- Successful record of building operational processes and procedures as well as global partnerships, driving program efficiency along with measuring and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of delivering Reward and Benefits projects / initiatives.