Fleet Account Manager, Uber Eats - Germany
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, August 20, 2023
Whether it’s a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales and Sales Operations teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together. About The RoleWe are seeking a sharp, personable, highly-organized Fleet Partner Account Manager to support our Operations team as we continue to grow our presence in Germany!If you believe that you enjoy working in an environment wherein “great minds do not think alike” and can “see the forest and the trees” and above all passionate about the food industry, this is an outstanding opportunity. What You'll Do
- Build and lead, from the ground up, Uber’s engagement and retention strategy for fleet partnerships across Germany
- Support the Uber Eats Germany team through courier process improvement and logistics on country-wide projects
- Work hand-in-hand with senior Territory managers to drive business growth and efficiency by drawing on all available data, insights and tools
- Partner with key internal stakeholders (e.g. policy, communications, product, engineering, operations, legal, etc.).
- Optimize processes on different sides of the marketplace. You will help design processes to operationalize and optimize our courier's acquisition and engagement.
- Execute growth initiatives across your territory and work on an expansion to new cities. Supervise operational metrics and perform analysis on abnormalities. Maintain marketplace health for solid customer experience.
- Respond to support issues both in-person and over email/phone promptly
- Outstanding organizational skills - organizing and planning are your jam
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- A willingness to be "on the ground" working with our couriers
- Strong attention to detail - the little stuff doesn't get past you!
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Sales or customer support experience is a plus
- Hard-working, driven, and ambitious, deeply committed to making a success in Germany
- Language – Excellent spoken and written English, mandatory German proficieny