Japan CX - Program Specialist IV
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
About The RoleIn this role, you’ll look at ways to constantly improve our Customer Experience operations through data analysis and driving effective project management. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Customer Experience team and learn the Uber business from the ground up. Your Impact In Role
- Manage escalations from our COE and ensure policies are adequate: Support our COEs in difficult escalations, ensuring that policies and support logics are up to date and liaising with stakeholders when needed.
- Lead support by owning metrics reviews & process improvements: Have a deep understanding of support metrics, flag any gaps and create action plans to achieve SLAs.
- Support new campaigns, product launches or initiatives: Ensure our support teams are ready for any new initiatives by liaising with Stakeholders and cross-functional teams, flagging and addressing any potential support risks.
- Lead and propose projects together with LOB Manager: Lead end-to-end Customer Experience improvement project execution, including liaising with cross-functional teams.
- 2-3 years of Customer Service, project management or related field experience.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Japanese.
- Stakeholder Management: Establishes productive working relationships with immediate team and broader business through trust and reliability
- Problem Solving: Ability to understand problems, generate solutions and provide solutions/analysis to recommend the best approach
- Teamwork: Works independently and asks for help when needed to avoid delays.
- Collaboration & Inclusivity: Appreciates working with people from different cultures and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment