Sr Strategy & Planning Associate, Mobility
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
At ANZ Mobility, we #GoGetIt, you’ll get to work on challenging problems that require deep strategic thinking to deliver for our customers and make magic in the Uber marketplace. Your work will impact customers here and globally. It could involve building a strategy for targeting high value customers, building a more sustainable future for mobility, to discovering the best way to increase rider engagement through our membership program. This isn’t about cutting and pasting from a playbook, it’s about writing the playbook. About The RoleLooking to change the way Australians & Kiwis move for the better? As part of the Uber ANZ Mobility Strategy & Planning team you’ll get to design the future, while making sure we are running the best possible business today.This role is an excellent opportunity for applicants who enjoy both getting into the detail and thinking about big-picture strategy, who are keen to own large programs of work, and who are eager to develop insights that drive strategic decision making for the Mobility business. The Impact You'll Have
- Strategy & Forensics: Develop strategies, business cases and recommendations based on your insights and analytics. You will be working on identifying the next big growth opportunities, articulate winning models, and plan to win.
- Strategic project delivery: Drive or support key strategic projects. You will coordinate the different functions (Operations, Marketing, Policy, Legal, Tax, etc…), from initial scoping phases (opportunity sizing, customer proposition), all the way down to implementation.
- Planning, Delivery and Reporting: Build, run and improve the ongoing governance of ANZ Mobility team, including annual planning.
- Chief of Staff: provide general support to the General Manager and the Mobility Leadership team
- Proven track record: Experience in strategy consulting, strategic planning, operations or similar roles.
- Business acumen and critical thinking skills: You’ll need to be able to use data and think creatively to identify the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them. You will need to be comfortable thinking about the big picture strategy but also getting your hands dirty in the detail. Exceptional Excel / data management skills and general financial acumen.
- Planning and Organisation: Appropriately prioritizing and planning of projects and/or tasks that maximize the benefit for the organization. Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects.
- Strong Communication and Stakeholder Management: Engaging, informing, and gaining the support of various stakeholders. Taking time to build helpful relationships; earning trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability.
- SQL proficiency is a strong plus, but not required