Sales Operations Lead, Central Europe - Uber Eats Berlin Germany
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
About The RoleUber Eats is looking for an experienced leader to manage the Sales Operations team in Germany and Poland (Central Europe)! In this role, you will partner closely with the Central Europe commercial teams, as well as global and regional functional teams, with the objective of scaling and optimizing our sales practices.Your scope encompasses a number of commercial, strategic, operational and tactical elements, including Salesforce / CRM data quality, sales strategy, sales campaign planning and execution, reporting and analytics. What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of Sales Operations Analysts focused on improving the way sales teams operate in one of our largest markets globally
- Work with leadership to set the direction and define the strategy and roadmap for Sales and Sales Operations
- Lead prioritization of global programs, local projects and business-as-usual work to ensure the right balance of delivering on local market priorities and supporting global deliverables
- Drive accountability by defining and measuring KPIs that directly support the commercial teams in Germany and Poland.
- Guide your team in developing, executing and owning core sales processes such as territory definition, lead allocation, reporting and forecasting.
- Obsess about improving the lives of our sales representatives by building strong lines of communication directly with our frontline team.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in Program Management, Sales, Revenue Operations, Consulting, or equivalent roles
- Minimum of 12 months experience in managing a team
- Deep understanding of sales processes
- Understanding of CRM fundamentals and experience with Salesforce (SFDC)
- Ability to manage and develop team members, and drive results through people
- Strong program management skills and ability to deliver high quality implementations of complex programs and initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrated ability to influence and gain consensus with senior stakeholders
- Solid analytical abilities; ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data required to help inform decisions
- Fluency in both German and English is mandatory
- Experience in dynamic start-up or scale-up environment
- Experience with SQL & Python preferred