Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
About The RoleWe are looking for an individual who has strong operational and analytical skills, as well as strategic business sense. In this role, you will coordinate our local operations and be a teammate in coming up with initiatives to drive growth and operational efficiencies. This is a key position that can make a big impact on business and change the way people move in Chile.This role calls for a combination of analytics and the ability to operationalize processes in a fast-paced environment. What You'll Do
- Help develop, lead, and implement strategy to achieve our business priorities in Chile;
- Monitor, understand, and interpret key operational and financial metrics to help figure out strategy and action plans. Develop and apply understanding of the levers that move our business;
- Identify the root cause of risks and opportunities, propose multiple, practical solutions, and weigh tradeoffs to recommend best approach;
- Implement, optimize, and scale core analyses and processes, regularly reviewing performance;
- Proactively search for new features or improvements that could improve the experience and efficiency of our marketplace, measure their impact and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement launches;
- Maintain productive working relationships with immediate team and cross-functional partners across operations, marketing, customer support, product, policy, and legal to scope, test and implement initiatives
- Make strategic decisions based on data analysis and interpretation. Experience getting in the weeds of data, balanced with the ability to see the big picture;
- Able to interpret and present data to various audiences in an engaging and comprehensive, yet succinct manner.
- Ability to create detailed project plans with project stages, milestones, basic interdependencies, and owners
- Familiarity with code and programming concepts (in any language - SQL / Python are plus)
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience in Finance, Consulting, Investment Banking, Business Intelligence or related fields.
- Professional proficiency in English and Spanish