Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist I - UTRIPS
Legal, Quality Assurance
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
About the Role!The candidate is responsible for identifying gaps in support and customer experience. How? By supervising task completion to maintain business flow; supervising support responses to ensure the accurate mechanics are followed; support is offered by providing resolution to the rider or driver's issue; dissatisfaction reasons are identified; and by identifying strengths and weaknesses of individual performers. About The TeamThe primary objective of this team is to do an investigation in the risk domain pertaining to Compliance or Fraud and make decisions. The team also works to generate insights and feedback on improving process efficiency or dollar saving. What You Will Do
- Work on the following four factors: relevance, responsiveness, privilege, and confidentiality.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Independent decision making & ready to work in an ambitious and target based environment.
- Able to multitask and meet the responsibilities for the day by achievement of targets on a monthly basis.
- Able to suggest and make recommendations for process improvements/changes.
- Clear communication: You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate useful insights.
- Exploration: The ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter demeanor is a must!
- Attention to detail with swift execution: We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
- Problem Solving: Strong problem-solving skills, Excel skills, and ability to make independent decisions.
- A bachelor's degree from any field is preferred
- Work experience in customer-centric industries is preferred
- Extensive experience dealing with different markets (countries) and having a good understanding of cultural differences is preferred