Sr. Collections Analyst, Order to Cash, Service Delivery
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
About The RoleReports to: Collections Lead - New VerticalsThe Order to Cash, Service Delivery team manages Accounts Receivable for Uber’s different B2B lines of business to ensure Accounts Receivable Process operate efficiently! This team is responsible for driving performance of BPO organization, data insights & analytics, and engagement with internal & external customers.As a Sr. Collections Analyst, you will play a meaningful role in ensuring timely and efficient collection of outstanding payments from Uber B2B customers! You will analyze customer accounts, resolve payment issues, and collaborate with various cross-functional partners to optimize cash flow and minimize delinquencies. This position requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers & vendors organization management. What You'll Do
- Supervise the Collections portfolio and act as the first point of contact for Collections, Order to Cash, Service Delivery.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as sales, customer service, and finance, to gather relevant information, address customer inquiries, and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Resolve Business issues and disputes with critical customers in partnership with BPO organization.
- Prepare and present regular reports on collection performance, aging of accounts, and metrics to management.
- You will closely work with the BPO organization to ensure best in class results are achieved on the portfolio assigned while ensuring Customer experience and stakeholder alignment.
- Implement collection strategies and tactics to improve cash flow, reduce DSO (Days Sales Outstanding), and minimize bad debt write-offs.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and benchmarks related to collections, credit management, and debt recovery.
- 8+ years B2B AR Collections experience driving large AR Portfolio
- Experience handling outsourced AR and BPO operations
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 10+ years B2B AR Collections experience driving large AR Portfolio
- Proven experience as a Collections Analyst driving large AR Portfolio and managing outsourced AR operations
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial analysis, and credit risk assessment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to effectively engage with external and internal customers
- Proficiency in using financial software, ERP systems (e.g Oracle, SAP, HRC), and MS Office suite, particularly Excel for data analysis and reporting
- Ability to analyze large datasets, identify trends, and draw meaningful insights
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make sound decisions independently
- Diligent with a focus on accuracy and quality of work
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor and customer focused approach