Customer Support Representative - Greek speaker
Posted on Friday, September 8, 2023
About The JobAt Uber, providing outstanding support that establishes trust for riders, driver partners, eaters and delivery partners -our community- is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way.Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating both riders and drivers, as well as eaters and delivery partners!What you will do
- Be a passionate advocate for Drivers and Riders while answering any questions that come your way.
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (mainly tickets, email, phone).
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
- Proficiency in Greek.
- Good English (B1/B2)
- Curiosity - you love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools).
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills. You have to be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations.
- Skills for handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a number of inquiries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Amenable to work time that is shift based totaling 40 hours per week (on a rotating shifts basis).
- A bachelor's degree or college experience preferred.
- Competitive salary, language premium, and incentive bonus program
- Hybrid work and Work from Anywhere up to 4 weeks in a year
- A modern office in Krakow’s historic city center within easy reach of the trains, trams, and buses. Leisure zones, video games and table tennis in the office.
- Free daily lunches delivered to the office (vegetarian and vegan options available)
- A fully stocked kitchen at your disposal - a wide selection of fruit, snacks, drinks are on us!
- Uber credits every month you can use for personal trips and food deliveries
- Reimbursement of personal wellness expenses of your choice, e.g. gym memberships, sports equipment, massages, or items to furnish your home office
- Private medical and dental coverage for yourself and your dependents
- Life & disability insurance, travel insurance for private trips
- Family planning benefit, prescription glasses benefit, sabbatical leave, pension plan, and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Modern Health, Employee share purchase plan (ESPP).
- Summer and Winter Parties, regular team integration and fun activities.
- Online and in-person training catalog and career development opportunities