COE Specialist I - US&C UGO
Mabalacat, Pampanga, Philippines
Posted on Friday, September 8, 2023
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike: At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but an outstanding individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamThe APAC COE team believes in a #GoGetIt approach. Our successes are attributed to our people who are relentless to help others in any way we can. We handle critical concerns from safety to escalations, and make sure that the resolution matters to the customer - making each member an eventual promoter of Uber. The right time is always “now” when joining Uber and the COE; it has always been moving towards greater heights as we support a lot of markets - allowing you to learn every single day. About The RoleThe primary objective of the UGO team is to deliver and more efficient support experience and drive the business supply growth. This pioneer team will sit within Uber's Center of Excellence (COE) in Mabalacat, Pampanga. COE Specialists are contact management centers dedicated to providing extraordinary customer support to Uber customers (riders, drivers, couriers, eaters, restaurants, etc.)! Uber relies on the COEs to provide support for our community's toughest issues types, as well as to incubate support modalities and processes for new products and services. Your Impact In Role
- You will be at the forefront solidifying to be a brand not only known for its outstanding product, but for its extraordinary customer service! You will deliver only the best customer service for support platforms: email, live chat/ instant messaging, and phone.
- You are that charming, natural problem-solver our customers will love. You understand them and will do your best to reach the resolution needed.
- You are daring, not only for the company and our vision but also for your career. As you grow within the organization, you proactively share how you think we could improve the way we do things and drive these changes - after all, in Uber, we adopt new insights and constant change.
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional reading and interpretation ability, attention to detail
- Proficiency in productivity tools (email, calendar), Google Suite or Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong collaboration skills towards a shared sense of purpose
- Personal health and wellbeing - HMO coverage for you and your eligible dependents. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, and more.
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (18 weeks full pay) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement).
- When you are in the office, we have an amazing range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.