Safety Investigations Specialist II
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike: At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person who can do the job, but an outstanding individual who can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About the Role!In this role, you will provide phone support to our key users and create a detailed experience to build trust and encourage customer dedication. A key part of this role will be to provide service to members of Uber''s Leadership Team. As a Community Relations Specialist, you will provide thorough, detailed support using various support platforms (email, chat, phone) to develop case details, analyze information, and provide recommendations to key partners. What The Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Excellent communicator: You build trust with riders and driver-partners through your communication. You have a way with words and enjoy expressing your thoughts in your emails and phone conversations that reflect the Uber get ahead. As a distributed team it is imperative that you have a deep understanding of the audience that you are catering to find the right way to connect with the target audience. Strong, grammatically accurate English language skills are a necessity.
- Empathetic: You are passionate about customer experience, and instantly build a rapport with the riders and driver-partners by being detailed, acknowledging the situation, and displaying a genuine willingness to help.
- Problem solver: Not all customer issues are straightforward. You are someone who is passionate about putting the customer first and finding the right solutions no matter how challenging the situation.
- Process compliant: You should know how to balance freedom of expression and process compliance making it easy for riders and driver partners to feel Uber love while making it easy to analyze ways to scale support.
- Comfortable with ambiguity: You enjoy a high pace of work and an environment where all answers are not readily available but will need you to be a part of finding answers. Since we are in the initiation phase for the team, an inclination to build processes ground up is an added advantage.
- Fun to work with: You are hardworking, an excellent teammate, and a lot of fun to work with
- Anticipate the needs of users so their experiences go above and beyond.
- Learn multiple knowledge-based and contact management systems.
- Mitigate legal and media risk - Provide seamless support for users whose experience could impact Uber''s narrative through legal and/or media exposure.
- Should have calling experience of a minimum of 1 year
- Customer compassion - You have a deep understanding of the user experience and the ability to resolve customer support requests in unique and creative ways.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to listen optimally and to expertly voice concerns respectfully.
- Able to establish trust and effective working collaborations. Ability to demonstrate multiple resources to inform and support critical decisions
- Desire to learn - You''re a highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow, and you are receptive to feedback. Adaptability - You are able to adapt to any situation, remain customer-centric, and help aim for a resolution.
- Uber''s culture and values are at the core of everything we do so that our employees can better understand who we are and what it’s like to work at Uber today. We pride ourselves on the outstanding team we’ve built. The driver behind all of our growth, our bold and exciting brand, and the impactful technology we bring to life are the people that make Uber, #OneUber.
- Doing your best work means being your best self. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that are uniquely Uber to support your health and well-being. These benefits have been crafted with #OneUber in mind, supporting the whole of you and the way that you work best.
- Personal health and well-being - HMO coverage for you and your eligible dependents. You will also receive a monthly well-being allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym/fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, and more.
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (18 weeks full pay) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement).
- When you are in the office, we have an outstanding range of facilities accessible to all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arrange the food program; catered lunch and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of balanced (and not-so-balanced) snacks & drinks.