Customer Support Operations (Night Shift, Remote)
Customer Service, Operations
4 Árboles, Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico · Taiwan
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
About The RoleThe role requires someone who can own and take ownership of a complete incident and not just a contact. The team does not deal with issues such as cancellation and route, but more in terms of a rider being harassed or a partner being assaulted. Your Impact In Role
- Be an excellent communicator: You build trust with riders and driver-drivers who use Uber/the Uber network/platform through your communication. You have a way with words and enjoy expressing your thoughts in your emails and phone conversations that reflect the Uber get ahead. In a safety-focused team, it is imperative that you have a deep understanding of the audience that you are catering to, to find the right way to connect with the target audience. Strong, grammatically accurate English & Mandarin Chinese skills are a must
- Be customer-obsessed: You are passionate about customer experience, and instantly build a rapport with the riders and driver-drivers who use Uber/the Uber network/platform by being enlightening, acknowledging the situation, and displaying a genuine willingness to help.
- Be a problem solver: Not all customer issues are straightforward. You are someone who is passionate about putting the customer first and finding the right solutions no matter how challenging the situation.
- Be process compliant: You should know how to balance freedom of expression and process compliance making it easy for riders and driver-partners to feel the Uber love while making it easy to analyze ways to scale support.
- Customer emotional intelligence - You have a deep understanding of the user experience and the ability to resolve customer support requests in unique and creative ways. Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen effectively and to confidently voice concerns diplomatically.
- Desire to learn - You're a highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow, and you are receptive to feedback.
- 3 pm to 12am and 12am to 9am (Option to work full remote)
- Working days: 5 days a week (including weekends and/or public holidays) with 2 days rotational week off
- Required to report to the office once a quarter for team day. If you are living outside of the Taipei area and travel requires overnight stay, Uber will cover hotel costs only.