Partner Manager, Strategic Verticals, Uber Advertising ANZ
Marketing & Communications
Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia · Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines · Australia
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamUber Advertising’s vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber''s platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. Uber Advertising’s platform brings together location based and shopping data with closed loop attribution across its mobility and delivery channels for performance and brand campaigns, enabling advertisers to engage with our consumers through the entire marketing funnel - from awareness through purchase to loyalty and advocacy for Uber users. About The RoleThe Uber Advertising team is looking for strategic sellers to be founding members of our newly formed Uber Advertising division. As an Account Manager, you will work closely with our largest brand partners in Australia and New Zealand to drive Advertising campaign execution and success across our Mobility and Delivery advertising platforms. You will be an Ads platform expert who can authoritatively speak to our marketing partners about Uber’s Ads offerings and how our products can deliver on their marketing objectives. You will report to the Head of Ad Sales, ANZ. Your Impact In Role
- Create long-term value for Uber’s advertising partners through your sophisticated understanding of clients’ marketing goals and challenges and proactively recommend solutions that support them
- Increase campaign effectiveness by leading kick off calls to understand campaign specifications and discuss complex executions
- Act as extension of our partners’ Marketing team, coordinating the launch and management of campaigns; while proactively communicating updates and setting expectations with all stakeholders
- Deliver advertiser ROI by providing exceptional data-driven campaign reporting to support advertisers as they quantify advertising investment impact on business outcomes
- Experience managing and analyzing digital advertising campaigns for Enterprise level brands
- Experience working with large, complex Enterprise brands and organizations
- Ability to analyze, review results, and propose recommendations. SQL skills are a plus.
- Relationship management experience, with strong communication skills.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org