Product Marketing Manager II, Driver Earnings
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
About The RoleAs Product Marketing Manager on the Driver Earnings team, you will help Uber build, test, and launch products that help drivers achieve their financial goals with Uber. Your primary focus will be to identify driver insights and bring product experiences to drivers that help deliver on the key value proposition of Uber being the most flexible earnings' opportunity.This will require you to have deep emotional intelligence and optimism for drivers as customers, a data-driven approach with an ability to dive into sophisticated pricing strategies, and the ability to tell great stories that bring our products to life. The ideal candidate is also highly effective at collaborating across organizations, creating alignment across functions, and a specialist in getting things done. What You’ll Do
- Lead the GTM strategy for new and innovative products that support how drivers earn using the Uber platform
- Lead the creation of a global narrative around Uber’s earning features in order to advise major marketing activations
- Lead sophisticated cross-functional teams to execute marketing programs at scale, including partnering with Tech, Ops, Policy, Data Science, and other business partners
- Partner closely with research and product teams to develop a deeper understanding of Uber earners in order to advise product roadmap and feature value proposition and positioning
- 5+ years experience in Product Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Pricing experience
- MBA a plus!
- You can craft a clear and compelling narrative for complex product launches that effectively comes to life across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium and know how develop strong messaging hierarchies
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running A/B and multivariate testing
- An “owner” personality: You’re biased toward action, a phenomenal collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.