Senior Account Manager - Uber for Business
Sales & Business Development
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
About The RoleThe Uber for Business Team is looking for a sharp and highly motivated individual to join our team! As an Account Manager, you will work efficiently and effectively with a cross functional team of Account Executives, Implementation Leads, Premium Support Specialists and others to drive customer retention and on-going growth through operational and commercial excellence.Account Managers manage the post-sale experience and long-term partnership of our top tier customers in India. The Account Managers oversee the day-to-day relationship of accounts within their book of business and are responsible for retention as well as growth through uncovering new ways to increase revenue through expanding into new locations, use cases and products. Account managers present quarterly business reviews, gather customer and product feedback, and drive product adoption. What The Candidate Will Do
- Work with the Account Executives, Implementation Leads, Premium Support Specialists and other teams to drive customer retention and on-going growth through operational and commercial excellence.
- Grow and retain a book of business through account expansion, upselling and cross-selling, and building strong consultative relationships while exceeding a quota.
- Facilitate meetings with a C-Suite level audience to align on partnership goals and get buy-in for account expansion initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally to drive efficiencies throughout the account lifecycle. Identify and build a pipeline of expansion opportunities within your book of business and apply expert prioritisation skills. Seek to achieve operational excellence by iterating and improving on playbooks, internal tools and resources, and cross-functional & internal processes.
- Understand the complexities of the products and creatively adapt products and solutions for the client's specific needs.
- Minimum 8 years of B2B experience in a client facing function alongwith strong presentation and communication skills.
- Confidently lead customer meetings and pitch product solutions with professional acumen and build stakeholder relationships.
- Effective problem solving skills to resolve customer challenges associated with behaviour change, production adoption and growth. Analytical skills and ability to extract trends and insights from customers data.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, this team moves fast and always operates in new and ambiguous spaces.