Client Partner, Uber Advertising, ANZ
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts.
About the Team:
Uber Advertising’s vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber's platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. Uber Advertising’s platform brings together location based and shopping data with closed loop attribution across its mobility and delivery channels for performance and brand campaigns, enabling advertisers to engage with our consumers through the entire marketing funnel - from awareness through purchase to loyalty and advocacy for Uber users.
About the Role:
The Uber Advertising Sales team is looking for strategic sellers to be founding members of our newly formed Uber Advertising division. As an Ads Client Partner, you will be responsible for building mutually beneficial partnerships with our largest Restaurant partners in Australia and New Zealand. You will lead the ads sales strategy for a portfolio of top restaurant brands and drive adoption of an expanding suite of ads offerings across our Mobility and Delivery platforms. You will work closely with our Delivery Account Management teams and Ads Account Managers to consistently deliver on our partners’ marketing objectives. You will report to the Head of Ad Sales, ANZ.
Your impact in role:
- Create long-term value for Uber’s advertising partners. You’ll develop and execute ads partnership strategies that deliver on advertisers’ marketing objectives and exceed quarterly growth goals
- Increase preference and unlock stakeholder influence by building executive relationships across Director, VP and C-level marketing decision makers within client organizations. Partner with media and creative agencies to unlock new opportunities.
- Make meaningful partnerships built on trust. Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and use data-driven storytelling to win RFPs and prove campaign impact.
- Develop new ways of working. Help refine pitch narratives that scale across our global Ads team and be ready to wear many hats to build our business. Jump in to help your teammates when the need arises.
- Improve client outcomes. Act as the voice of the customer to help inform future Ads product roadmaps.
The experience you’ll bring:
- Significant experience in end-to-end Enterprise / Large Customer Digital Advertising Sales
- Creative storyteller with the ability to utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Strong existing network across ANZ digital media decision makers (agency & client direct)
- Consultative approach to building solutions to solve our customers strategic objectives
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.