Group Product Manager, Growth
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for an expert and strategic Growth Product Manager to join our dynamic and fast-paced team. As a Growth Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth and expansion of Uber Eats by developing and implementing innovative approaches to acquire and retain customers, increase orders, and optimize user experience and engagement.
What the Candidate Will Do:
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Design, Data Science, and Marketing, to identify growth opportunities, develop product initiatives, and implement data-driven experiments to improve key growth metrics. If you are passionate about creating exceptional user experiences, using data to drive insights, and thrive in a high-growth environment, we want to hear from you!
- Demonstrated ability in growth hacking, and growth initiatives.
- Experience leading product managers and product management teams
- Experience working on growth optimization
- Product Experience: Minimum 7+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
- Leadership Experience: Prior experience setting and delivering on a strategy you crafted, where you were accountable for the outcomes.
- Data-savvy - you find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Technically proficient - you have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built.
- Strategic - you can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy and quarterly roadmap that your team and the business rallies behind.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing or Business or equivalent;
- Experience working on consumer-facing technology
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is USD$239,000 per year - USD$265,500 per year.
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is USD$239,000 per year - USD$265,500 per year.
For Seattle, WA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is USD$239,000 per year - USD$265,500 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.