Program Specialist, Customer Experience
About the Role
In this role, you’ll look at ways to constantly improve our Customer Experience operations through data analysis and driving effective project management. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Customer Experience team.
Your Impact In Role
- Own process improvements: Have a deep understanding of support metrics, flag any gaps and create action plans to achieve SLAs. Scope and Project manage continuous improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with teammates, cross functional stakeholders and Business Process Outsourcing(BPOs) partners: to scale up business and deliver operations excellency with a strong focus on business metrics and customer experience
- Drive key improvements to Agent Platform: Be knowledgeable about Platform backend through documentation, gather requests & inputs from colleagues, and work with the Global team to drive key Platform improvements (efficiency, productivity, customer satisfaction, support automation, etc…). You will be the main point of contact for outages & escalations regarding core agent tools
- Aide and support Global Digitalization and Automation related Engineers & Product Managers on key Product launches in Japan: Show skilled stakeholder management, working with diverse teams both in Japan and Global. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth Launch and Rollout of key new customer support Products in Japan, by aiding and supporting Global Product related Engineers and Product Managers
The Experience You'll Bring
- 2-3 years of Customer Service, project management or related field experience.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Japanese.
- Stakeholder Management: Establishes productive working relationships with immediate team and broader business through trust and reliability
- Problem Solving: Ability to understand problems, generate solutions and provide solutions/analysis to recommend the best approach
- Teamwork: Works independently and asks for help when needed to avoid delays.
- Collaboration & Inclusivity: Appreciates working with people from different cultures and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.