Treasury Manager, Global Liquidity Management
About the Team
We own, design and implement Uber’s global banking infrastructure to ensure liquidity across all entities, optimize cash balances and support global business expansion.
About the Role
Uber is looking for a Treasury Manager to be a part of our dynamic Treasury team! Reporting to the Global Head of Cash Management, this role will lead our Liquidity and Working Capital Management efforts. You will be instrumental in ensuring Uber maintains optimal liquidity and efficient working capital to support our global operations and strategic initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain liquidity models to forecast cash flow scenarios, assess risks, and provide actionable insights for decision-making
- Design and manage liquidity processes to ensure operational funding needs are met efficiently, with an emphasis on optimizing interest and managing currency exposure
- Craft and supervise strategies that improve working capital management and enhance the cash conversion cycle
- Collaborate with Accounting, Tax, and Compliance to ensure liquidity operations are compliant with all regulatory requirements and internal controls, including SOX
- Work with cross-functional partners like FinTech, FinOps, and Strategic Finance to drive adoption of financial solutions that advance business growth and operational efficiency
- Leverage data analytics to gain deep insights into cash trends and forecasting accuracy, finding opportunities to streamline and improve financial processes
- Provide strategic advice and financial analysis to support decision-making across the CAO and Finance organization
- 5+ years' cash management experience at a top corporate, financial institution, or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills, strong project management skills, and ability to multitask seamlessly
- Strong proficiency in data analysis and financial modeling is essential, with the ability to derive insights from complex data sets and inform business decisions
- CTP, CFA or MBA is a plus
- Public company experience in a large multi-national preferred
- Enthusiasm about Uber!
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is USD$139,000 per year - USD$154,000 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.