Strategy & Planning Manager II, Performance Marketing (Delivery)
About the Role
The Delivery Strategy and Planning team supports the global performance marketing leadership team to define our strategy globally and works collaboratively with central functions and local markets to identify growth opportunities. The Performance Marketing Manager II, Strategy & Operations (Delivery) will support the team by providing strategic and competitive insights across Performance Marketing channels in response to business needs and investment decisions.
We are looking for an experienced data-driven analyst to join our team. The manager will gather, analyze, and present data to provide strategic insights and recommendations to optimize business growth. This role will also lead the development and maintenance of regular reports and dashboards, perform complex analyses to identify trends and opportunities and collaborate with cross-functional teams that inform marketing strategies and investments.
What You’ll Do
- Identify information sources, gather, and interpret data, and present your findings to leaders and team members.
- Proactively develop insights with clear recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Be truth-seeking and comfortable with data; set high standards for the team to think ambitiously and creatively, and then funnel that energy into clear goals and strong execution.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify the best investment opportunities and trade-offs; identify and drive opportunities for user growth, improved competitive positioning, and cost efficiency.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree ideally in a quantitative field (e.g., Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience in related fields, including consulting, technology, analytics, operations, and strategy (Big 4 experience is a plus)
- Preferred proficiency in SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Knowledge of performance marketing, digital advertising platforms, and web analytics tools is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with a demonstrated ability to analyze complex data sets and develop insights and recommendations.
- Strong communication skills, with experience presenting complex data insights in a clear and concise manner.
- Intellectually curious and inquisitive with a genuine passion for problem solving and ability to think quickly on one’s feet.
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, phenomenal collaborator, and excellent simplifier.
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is USD$148,000 per year - USD$164,000 per year.
For San Francisco, CA-based roles: The base salary range for this role is USD$148,000 per year - USD$164,000 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.