Partner Manager (Account Manager) , UberEats Enterprise, Advertising Japan
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. (Diversity Statement)
About The Team
Uber Advertising’s vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber's platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. Uber Advertising’s platform brings together its mobility and delivery channels for performance and brand campaigns, enabling advertisers to engage with our consumers through the entire marketing funnel - from awareness through purchase to loyalty and advocacy for Uber users.
#GoGetIt embodies the attitude and mindset of Delivery at Uber. We need to ensure that we are growing all sides of our marketplace (merchants, driver partners), so that we can provide the best customer experience possible for our consumers, as well as facilitating growth and earnings for our merchants and drivers.
About The Role
We have set up a new Uber Advertising division to spearhead the growth of our advertising business. By building a dedicated advertising organization and a suite of advertising products, Uber Advertising will enable merchants and brands to reach and convert its highly engaged user base across its Mobility and Delivery platforms in 32 markets.
As an Ads Partner Manager, you will work closely with our largest brand partners in Japan to drive Advertising campaign execution and success across our advertising platforms. You will be an Ads platform expert who can authoritatively speak to our marketing partners about Uber’s Ads offerings and how our products can deliver on their marketing objectives. You will report to the Head of Ad Sales, Japan.
Your Impact in Role:
- Create long-term value for Uber’s advertising partners through your sophisticated understanding of clients’ marketing goals and challenges and proactively recommend solutions that support them
- Increase campaign effectiveness by leading kick off calls to understand campaign specifications and discuss complex executions
- Deliver advertiser ROI by providing exceptional data-driven campaign reporting to support advertisers as they quantify advertising investment impact on business outcomes
- Unlock incremental wins for our clients, consulting on how to adjust tactics based on marketing goals and performance trends.
- Uncover opportunities to lift campaign performance and increase investment by analyzing data and pitching these to the broader internal account team. Bringing your analytical A-game. Develop methodology to highlight trends and provide meaningful insights to partners, as well as track the impact of initiatives against your customer’s goals
- Help launch exciting new formats and capabilities and drive global impact initiatives. Expand product adoption. Clearly communicate the value of our newest products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
The Experience You’ll Bring:
- Experience managing and analyzing digital advertising campaigns for Enterprise level brands
- Experience working with large, complex Enterprise brands and organizations
- Ability to analyze, review results, and propose recommendations
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys being challenged and continuous learning
- Sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, problem solving and navigating ambiguity
Ability to build and execute strategic sales plans that result in success for our partners and Uber
Creative storyteller with the ability to utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
Strong leadership ability
Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
What's in it for you? Culture & benefits
Uber's culture and values are at the core of everything we do, so that our employees can better understand who we are and what it’s like to work at Uber today. We pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The driver behind all of our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to life is the people that make Uber, #OneUber.
Doing your best work means being your best self. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that are uniquely Uber to support your health and wellbeing. These benefits have been designed with #OneUber in mind, supporting the whole you and the way that you work best.
Unsure if this role is the right fit for you?
We encourage you to review the details of the job role and imagine how you can impact not only our organization but the world using your unique talents. We reimagine the way the world moves for the better. Even if you do not fit all of the criteria for the role, we welcome you to apply to explore opportunities within Uber.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.