Associate Client Partner, Uber Advertising - Mid-Market
About the Role
Uber Advertising’s vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber's platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. Uber Advertising’s platform brings together location based and shopping data with closed loop attribution across its mobility and delivery channels for performance and brand campaigns, enabling advertisers to engage with our consumers through the entire marketing funnel - from awareness through purchase to loyalty and advocacy for Uber users.
The Uber advertising team is looking for strategic sellers to be founding members of our newly formed Uber Advertising division. As a SMB Client Partner, you will be responsible for building mutually beneficial ads partnerships with our top SMB Restaurant partners. You will lead the Ad Sales strategy for a portfolio of top SMB Restaurants and drive adoption of an expanding suite of Ads offerings across our Mobility and Delivery platforms. You will work closely with our established SMB Managed Account Sales team and alongside Ads Campaign Managers to consistently deliver on our partners’ needs.
What You'll Do
- Partner with our established SMB Managed Account Sales team to develop and implement ads partnership strategies that deliver on your SMB Restaurant partners’ marketing objectives and exceed quarterly growth goals
- Build relationships with marketing decision makers within your SMB Restaurant partners’ organizations.
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations.
- Be an indispensable cross-functional partner across SMB Managed Account Sales, Product and Marketing teams ensure we are delivering on partner needs.
- Expand ads product adoption. Clearly communicate the value of our newest ads products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
- Develop pitch narratives that scale across our Ads team and drive growth for our SMB Restaurant partners.
- Be ready to wear many hats to build our business and jump in to help your teammates when the need arises.
- Be the voice of the customer to help inform future SMB Ads product roadmaps.
- 2+ years of full-time experience, preferably with experience in end-to-end SMB and/or Mid-Market Digital Advertising Sales
- Experience directly selling digital Ads strongly preferred
- Ability to build and implement strategic sales plans that result in success for our partners and Uber
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving skills and cross-functional relationship skills
- Creative storyteller with the ability to use data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
For Chicago, IL-based roles: The base hourly rate amount for this role is USD$25.25 per hour.
For Miami, FL-based roles: The base hourly rate amount for this role is USD$25.25 per hour.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award, sales bonuses & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.