Programmatic Operations & Self-Service Enablement Manager
About the Team
Uber Advertising’s vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber's platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. Our platform brings together location based and shopping data with closed loop attribution across its mobility and delivery channels for performance and brand campaigns, enabling advertisers to engage with our consumers through the entire marketing funnel - from awareness through purchase to loyalty and advocacy for Uber users.
About the Role
In this role as a CPG Programmatic Consultant, you will support Uber’s Advertising business by collaborating with CPG brands and agencies within a Retail Media DSP, guiding and advising Advertisers on how to best coordinate their Self-Service campaigns. This role will live on the Grocery + Retail Operations team and strives to fully support food, beverage and health + beauty clients on the UberEats App.
The primary mission of the Programmatic Consultant role is to work with Sales partners to provide revenue-scaling recommendations to clients. Working hand-in-hand with Client Partners and Criteo, this role will be the primary Operations advisor in client-facing strategy calls, responsible for highlighting data-driven insights, and guiding clients on campaign set-up, management and optimization standard processes.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Sales and Criteo to assist with planning, strategizing and troubleshooting campaign executions
- Analyze campaign reporting, performance and metrics, highlighting revenue-scaling recommendations that align with important metrics
- Coordinate campaign performance, delivery, and benchmarks, contributing to consistent revenue investments from advertisers
- Onboard new advertisers, crafting and sharing training materials + documentation
- Partner in providing technical support for CPG advertisers, working cross functionally with Product, Engineering, and the Programmatic Enablement team to ensure operational excellence
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent hands on experience
- 4+ years' experience in Ad Operations, Digital Advertising, Advertising Optimization, Programmatic Advertising or related fields
- Solid understanding of the CPG landscape
- Experience with data driven storytelling
- 4+ years of programmatic advertising operations experience
- 2+ years of working with CPG advertisers
- 1+ years of working within a Criteo platform
- Sophisticated Retail Media DSP experience - having an understanding of Sponsored Products and the retail media industry.
- Understanding of and ability to effectively manage cross functional collaborators with a strong understanding of their needs, ways of thinking, expectations, etc.
- Experience in a role requiring project and time management skills
- Familiarity with Programmatic Ad Operations and campaign management
- Familiarity with troubleshooting critical issue processes
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is USD$124,000 per year - USD$137,000 per year.
You will be eligible to participate in Uber's bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits. More details can be found at the following link https://www.uber.com/careers/benefits.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.