Sr Account Growth Strategist, Uber Eats. France
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for an Account Growth Strategist who can collaborate with the largest Enterprise accounts on Uber Eats in France. This role calls for a combination of relationship management, business strategy, operational excellence and problem solving. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems, thrive in a startup culture, and be passionate about food.
What You Will Do
- Own your accounts' strategy
- Manage the relationship with C-levels, become the main point of contact for your accounts and maximise engagement and satisfaction
- Run analytical business reviews and providing partners with recommendations to drive business and ops impact
- Define/execute marketing plans (promotions, advertising, loyalty) and analyse campaign performance
- Launch strategic initiatives with partners and/or internally, collaborate with internal teams, measure and monitor impact, build case studies
- Empower local account managers to maximise impact with franchisees
- Lead commercial discussions with a strong focus on profitability and economics
What You Will Need
- 3-4 years of professional experience in in consulting, operations, or strategy in a large business or a growing startup
- Stakeholder management & commercial acumen - ability to build strong relationships and negotiate towards win-win commercial outcomes, requiring a strong understanding of restaurant partners' motivations and creative ways to find common ground with our objectives and capabilities
- Business acumen - unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Problem solving & operational excellence - a constant appetite and ability to analyse complex situations using a vast range of inputs, drawing simple conclusions and translating them into actionable plans
- Fluency in both French and English
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.