Vizibly is the only decision intelligence platform for multifamily real estate. Vizibly is reimagining the future of work and transforming the $260T residential real estate industry with modern technology, data, and automation. Vizibly recently raised a $6M seed round from Innovation Endeavors (Eric Schmidt's VC firm) and Engineering Capital.
At Vizibly, we work with purpose. Our mission is to empower property management teams to create thriving residential communities. We accomplish this by providing them with cutting-edge technology that helps them make the best strategic decisions for their portfolios and provide the best possible service to their residents.
We believe that people are the driving force behind remarkable performance in real estate. Our unique people-first approach shapes everything that we do – from our product priorities to our company culture. We set ourselves apart by focusing on designing products that are intuitive for on-site teams and powerful for executives, asset managers, and analysts.
The engineering challenge
- Building stunning data visualizations and workspaces that empower the entire organization
- Transforming an enormous amount of complicated data into meaningful insights that can be digested by non-technical users
- Developing simple, intuitive UIs that enable users without finance backgrounds to perform complex financial calculations and forecasts
About the opportunity
We are looking for a front-end engineer who is passionate about making decisions that will have an enormous impact on our product, customers, technology, and company culture engaging with users to deeply understand their pain points leading and mentoring future hires. You would be our dream candidate if you have …
- 3-5 yrs of experience as a front-end engineer. You can get shit done with minimal direction.
- Eye for design and product mindset. You can code pixel perfect UIs but you also know how and when to prioritize product function.
About the Team
Ryan Chan has 10+ years of experience as a product manager and is a Stanford JD-MBA. Briant Carcamo is an FP&A expert with 8+ years of experience in real estate operations and asset management. The engineering team is comprised of rockstar engineers from Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, and Stripe.