Vizibly is the only decision intelligence platform for multifamily real estate. Vizibly is reimagining the future of work and transforming the $260T residential real estate industry with modern technology, data, and automation. Vizibly recently raised a $6M seed round from Innovation Endeavors (Eric Schmidt's VC firm) and Engineering Capital.
At Vizibly, we work with purpose. Our mission is to empower property management teams to create thriving residential communities. We accomplish this by providing them with cutting-edge technology that helps them make the best strategic decisions for their portfolios and provide the best possible service to their residents.
We believe that people are the driving force behind remarkable performance in real estate. Our unique people-first approach shapes everything that we do – from our product priorities to our company culture. We set ourselves apart by focusing on designing products that are intuitive for on-site teams and powerful for executives, asset managers, and analysts.
The engineering challenge
- Building an open, clean, powerful API over several legacy software systems - we’re doing to the real estate property management what Stripe has done for payments
- Acquiring an enormous amount of data from a variety of different sources and unlocking insights that are completely novel to the industry
- Securing the world’s most comprehensive and valuable real estate dataset
- Building stunning data visualizations and workspaces that empower the entire organization
About the opportunity
We are looking for a full-stack engineer who is passionate about making decisions that will have an enormous impact on our product, customers, technology, and company culture engaging with users to deeply understand their pain points leading and mentoring future hires. You would be our dream candidate if you have …
- 3-5 yrs of experience as a full-stack engineer. You’ll be building the product from the ground up and architecting the end-to-end experience.
- A growth mindset. You want to challenge yourself to grow as a technical leader and take on new responsibilities and acquire new skills.
- Interest in real estate and/or finance. You don't need prior experience in real estate or finance, but should be excited about ushering in the future of work for the real estate industry
- User empathy & design intuition. You are comfortable jumping between engineering, product, and design in order to solve real pain points for our users.
- Experience designing scalable infrastructure. You enjoy building software systems that enable rapid evolution of the product and are able to balance long term technical vision with short term feature requirements.
About the Team
Ryan Chan has 10+ years of experience as a product manager and is a Stanford JD-MBA. Briant Carcamo is an FP&A expert with 8+ years of experience in real estate operations and asset management. The engineering team is comprised of rockstar engineers from Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft, and Stripe.