Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Vizibly is the only decision intelligence platform for multifamily real estate. Vizibly is reimagining the future of work and transforming the $260T residential real estate industry with modern technology, data, and automation.
At Vizibly, we work with purpose. Our mission is to empower property management teams to create thriving residential communities. We accomplish this by providing them with cutting-edge technology that helps them make the best strategic decisions for their portfolios and provide the best possible service to their residents.
We believe that people are the driving force behind remarkable performance in real estate. Our unique people-first approach shapes everything that we do – from our product priorities to our company culture. We set ourselves apart by focusing on designing products that are intuitive for on-site teams and powerful for executives, asset managers, and analysts.
About the opportunity
Vizibly is making our first Sales hire and is seeking an ambitious, passionate founding Sales Development Representative. While prior sales and/or customer facing experience is a plus, above all else, we want to hire someone with grit, tenacity, and hustle who will work closely with the founding team to building our sales motion.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a mission driven startup. You'll work closely with a team of talented product and engineering minds with experiences at leading technology companies, such as LinkedIn, Microsoft, Stripe, and Facebook (Meta). Vizibly is well-funded, having just raised a $6M seed round from Innovation Endeavors (Eric Schmidt's VC firm) and Engineering Capital.
You'll spend the bulk of your time:
- Engaging in personalized outbound activity to qualified accounts using a multi-touch approach, including email, phone, custom videos, conferences.
- A/B testing and experimenting with messaging to achieve highest response rates, and building cadences within a Sales Engagement platform
- Attending, networking, and generating leads at various industry conferences throughout the year.
- Updating salesfroce to ensure customer interactions and activity is accurately tracked, while hitting daily activity goals as well as monthly pipeline generation goals
You'd be our dream candidate if:
- You have a passion for doing deals - you live, breathe, and sleep sales (in fact, you don't sleep if you're not developing new business)
- You work hard AND smart - you don't let anyone outwork you and at the same time, you know how to develop scalable processes
- You aspire to be the best at everything you do and you have a track record of delivering extraordinary results