Director of Demand Generation Channels
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user-generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a Director of Demand Generation Channels to join our Demand Generation leadership team to own and lead teams responsible for Yotpo’s user journey across all products, Geos and segments through our core channels - Paid acquisition, Yotpo.com, SEO, email marketing, Events and Co-marketing.
- Oversee 4 teams (11 people) responsible for Yotpo’s core channels - Paid acquisition, Yotpo.com, SEO, email marketing, Events and Co-marketing
- Work cross functionally with leadership and teams within Marketing such as Demand Generation (new business and cross-sell), Global Marketing, Brand, Partners, Product Marketing, Events, Content, Design, BI and collaborate on cross-company projects
- Develop a full-funnel demand creation and capturing strategy for all of Yotpo’s product lines (Reviews, Loyalty, SMS & Email, Subscriptions), segments (SMB, MM) and Geos (US, UK, ANZ) with a key focus on user touch points, nurturing flows and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Own the Yotpo.com entity - inbound traffic, web assets, oversee site performance, SEO, CRO, analytics infrastructure, optimization, A/B testing
- Recognize funnel pitfalls in our inbound flow. Come up with innovative solutions and tools to address product led growth and marketing-sales funnels
- Monitor competition and provide strategies to dominate across all channels
- The teams’ success will be measured by the following KPIs: Demo requests, SALs (sales accepted leads), influenced revenue and CVR optimization across the funnel
- 8+ years of experience in performance marketing/demand generation, owning the funnel E2E at an eCommerce software or B2B SaaS company - must
- Solid experience leading and developing high performing teams with versatile seniority levels - must
- A deep understanding of the sales funnel within a B2B organization
- Previous hands-on experience and/or leadership of paid acquisition, SEO and email marketing domains
- Excellent in driving cross-functional efforts with multiple stakeholders and production dependencies
- Highly detail oriented, entrepreneurial spirit and an aggressive can-do attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor or University Degree
Something looks off?