If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is growing fast, and we are looking for an energetic, passionate, professional, people oriented & results-driven Facility Manager to join our awesome Global Facilities Team.
As a Facility Manager you will have a HUGE impact on our daily and strategic operations in Israel.
You will provide leadership in all activities related to the planning and execution of facilities operations in the site.
You will make sure that all our facilities aspects will be completed at the highest standard and best quality, on budget, on time - to deliver the best workspace environment in accordance to inspires employees to experience a high level of organizational effectiveness, collaboration, communication, and safety - and you’ll do it all with a big smile :)
- Responsibility for all facilities operations aspects in the TLV Site
- Manage the day-to-day facilities operations & logistics, including – office administration,, maintenance, cleaning, parking lots, refreshments, deliveries, sitting arrangements and other facilities services.
- Planning and implementing an annual work plan, while ensuring the safety procedures
- Perform and monitor daily tasks
- Manage relationships with vendors – searching and negotiation with potential external suppliers, external suppliers related to office
- Initiating projects to improve the service experience of the company's employees and guests
- Supervision of subcontractor work in various fields with an emphasis on quality and SLA
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Taking part in operational meeting forums
- Solve problems and make sure our partners (stakeholders & services providers) - are HAPPY!!
Who You Are:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position (facilities/real estate/operations) - a must
- Relevant academic bachelor's degree
- Proficiency computer skills include Excel, Power point, Word, Emails – mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written English & Hebrew - a must
- Tech oriented, in a fast-paced environment – advantage
- Able to work well under pressure
- Have strong leadership and management skills
- Extraordinary communicator, with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level
- Able to put together a project from scratch and lead it to the end
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, focused and reliable
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Flexible attitude and problem-solving
- Availability for flexible working hours, on site..
Something looks off?