Director of Revenue Operations
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user-generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Director of Revenue Operations / Director of Customer Success Operations (interchangeable title!) , you will manage a team focused on optimizing our Customer Success and Customer Onboarding Organization. You will partner closely with Customer Success (CS) and Revenue leaders to inform strategic business decisions.
As part of the global operations team, you’ll draw insights from data and translate them into impactful action plans. You and the team will design the processes, systems to make order out of chaos, creating incentives that enable effective execution of our plans. You’ll manage cross-functional projects to operationalize needle-moving initiatives.
Please note: this role is based in NYC.
How you’ll make impact:
- Lead a team of Operations Managers, providing mentorship, coaching, direction and performance management.
- Own an influential part in designing and implementing service models and customer journeys. This includes playbooks, SLAs, triggers, segmentation, resource allocation, territory assignment, compensation.
- Plan and oversee all CS budgets and hiring plans.
- Define key performance metrics and targets; oversee and prioritize analyses and business intelligence assets to derive insights into the health of the business.
- Identify areas of opportunity; create and execute initiatives to create solutions.
- Design processes and organizational structures to optimize the operation according to the key metrics you will define.
- Create executive–level presentations for both local and global leadership reviews; organize quarterly business reviews.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses across multiple data sets and tools.
- Proactively identify, plan and implement projects with cross-functional teams, and execute change management, process and technology implementation.
- Assist in troubleshooting of operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems and processes to fix root causes.
- 5+ years of professional experience in leadership roles in CS / Revenue / Business Operations in SaaS companies, in Business Intelligence, or in Consulting and Project Management roles
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis
- Ability to translate complex information into easily consumable insights
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Experience with Salesforce and with Python, SQL, Tableau (or similar analytical packages).
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a fast-growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / eCommerce.
- Working with globally distributed teams.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage for dependent/family premiums.
- 100% coverage of employee dental + vision premiums.
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Equity in options.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Comprehensive paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards, and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are working in a hybrid capacity, spending 3 days per week in our NYC office.
- Learn more about our Recruiting Process!
- Meet the team: Yonatan Gorfung, Tsvika Vishnievsky, Christopher Banks, Danielle Berkowicz
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end-of-year celebrations, affinity groups, and partnerships.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Base Salary $155,000 - 175,000 - In addition to base salary, this role includes a variable compensation component.
Base salary ranges are determined by multiple factors unique to each candidate, including skills and local market benchmarks.
Something looks off?