Head of Marketing | Yotpo Reviews
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a Head of Marketing to join our Yotpo Reviews leadership team!
You will own Yotpo’s core product line, Reviews, and work strategically to create awareness, impact the brand sentiment, and implement marketing-integrated campaigns (through channels such as social, influencers, partners, email, events, webinars, paid acquisition, and more) to drive revenue forward.
You work well with cross-functional departments such as Product, Sales, Partners, Operations, BI and Client Success to align on persona, market opportunities and quarterly goals.
- Oversee the entire marketing effort globally for Yotpo’s Reviews product line
- Work closely with the rest of the Yotpo Marketing team
- Focus on social communities and other channels to drive change in our brand sentiment through creative, bold and authentic campaigns
- Develop a full-funnel demand generation strategy for all segments
- Run marketing campaigns and other awareness and growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through the entire buying cycle
- Be the ultimate Reviews product line expert - know the product’s strengths and weaknesses inside out, work closely with Product Marketing and Product to be ahead of your game on competition, buyer persona, key pain points and value props to feed into the Demand Generation funnel
- Craft and deliver marketing campaigns via relevant mediums and channels, including but not limited to our product, partners, web, email, events, paid acquisition, and organic social media, to drive brand awareness, engagement, sales qualified leads, pipeline and revenue.
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing organization.
- Analyze, report, and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness
- You’ll be measured by the following KPIs - Social engagement, brand sentiment, MQLs, SALs, ACV
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, ideally at an eCommerce software or B2B SaaS company
- A deep understanding of the sales funnel within a B2B organization
- Expert in driving product value to customers
- Excellent in driving cross-functional efforts with multiple stakeholders and production dependencies
- Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time-zones
- Bold, creative and innovative
- A keen eye for detail with an innovative approach to marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor or University Degree
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Something looks off?