Demand Generation Manager
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
You will globally own Yotpo’s marketing funnel for one of Yotpo’s core product lines end-to-end. You’ll work strategically to create and implement demand-driving marketing programs across multiple channels, supporting different customer lifecycle stages.
You’ll work closely with cross-functional departments such as Product Marketing, Online & Offline Channels (Paid, Organic, Website, Events), Content, Design, Product, and of course Sales, to align on buyer personas, market opportunities, industry trends, quarterly goals and optimal plans execution.
- Oversee the demand gen effort globally (North America, EMEA, ANZ) for a one of Yotpo’s core product lines
- Develop full-funnel B2B demand generation strategies, from very top-funnel awareness programs all the way to mid- and bottom-funnel initiatives
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders across Yotpo’s Online Acquisition, Field Marketing, Brand, Product Marketing, and Ops teams to bring your plans to life
- Work closely with stakeholders across Sales and Strategy to keep your plans up-to-date with business and industry trends and create constant alignment
- Be the ultimate product-line High Touch expert - know the product’s strengths and weaknesses inside out, work closely with Product Marketing to be ahead of your game on competition, buyer persona, key pain points and value props
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI, demand gen and sales effectiveness
- You’ll be measured by high-fit, high-intent demand generation using MQLs, SQLs, and SALs
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing, ideally in rounded Demand/Growth roles at B2B SaaS companies
- Strong understanding of B2B funnels & content marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent in driving cross-functional efforts with multiple stakeholders and production dependencies and complexities
- Strong collaborator and easy to work with across time-zones
- Keen eye for detail with an an aggressive can-do approach
- Familiarity with eCommerce - plus
- Familiarity with online paid channels, email marketing, and B2B marketing tech stacks - plus
- Fluent English speaker & writer - must
Something looks off?