If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user-generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is growing fast, and we are looking for a detail-oriented and organized Assistant controller to join our awesome Finance Team. The Assistant controller will work closely with the finance team to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the company's financial systems. The Ideal candidate is a highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented, independent person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Partake in the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close process and the review of the bookkeepers' WPs.
- Review, prepare and oversee periodical reporting packages with external auditors.
- Review and approve the company payment cycles.
- Perform analytical reviews for all the B&S and P&L accounts.
- Support many aspects of accounting management (review of journal entries, invoices, exp reimbursement, accruals, etc.).
- VC reporting management
- Assisting in tax related projects.
- Ad-hoc assignments.
Who You Are:
- CPA with a Big 4 firm experience – a must
- Strong knowledge and experience in US-GAAP, high-tech industry and in Israeli regulatory environment
- High-level of English
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- ERP systems knowledge/experience – Netsuite- an advantage
Something looks off?