Experienced Backend Engineer
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
- Deliver highly scalable features to support Yotpo’s vision in a timely and quality manner
- Participate and lead the design of the complex features
- Work closely with all stakeholders of the team’s work — other developers, product, ops, client services, etc.
- Collaborate with team members on technological and architectural topics
- 3-5 years of backend development, using java, python, node.js, c#. Experience with Java Spring Boot is a big advantage.
- Excellent understanding of large-scale microservices architecture, and experience designing microservices-based services
- Experience with container-based distributed systems, using docker and containers orchestrator, such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with distributed messaging platforms, such as Kafka
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with NoSql data stores (Elasticshearch, prometheus, etc.)
- Experience with AWS