Experienced Product Writer
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a talented UX Writer/Content Designer to join our amazing Product Content Team.
Product Content Specialists at Yotpo help define the user experience for our 5 Yotpo product lines, delivering high-quality messaging based on our Content Design System, business objectives, and overall UX philosophies. This includes actively participating in early discovery sessions and research, then driving the writing process through iteration, testing, handoff, and content QA.
You will design and deliver content for in-product microcopy and help center articles.
- Design, write, edit and test clear, compelling in-product microcopy
- Create clear, user-centered articles for our help center
- Own every stage of the content cycle, from product and customer research to shipping perfect copy
- Help build and maintain our Content Design System
- Share work and give feedback to teammates to ensure a consistent user experience
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers, Developers, and other stakeholders
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- 3+ years experience in UX writing in a tech company
- Passionate about writing and excellent UX, and a critical thinker with an eye for detail
- Team player who can give and take feedback constructively
- Ability to independently lead a content domain and manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Quick learner, with a good grasp of technical concepts
- Mother-tongue level in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Advantage: Experience writing knowledge base articles