Customer Success Operations Manager
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As Yotpo’s Customer Success Operations Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to CS leadership, focused on strategic planning, CS optimization and business operational support. You will partner with many cross-functional teams such as finance, sales, marketing, operations, and others. This is a high impact role, with quickly changing priorities and demands. You will think strategically, arrive at a focused execution plan, and manage the plan to fruition. Examples of projects can range from the very strategic to the very operational and focus on some of the many areas, such as Go-To-Market planning, customer journey playbook, data quality, business planning, and business performance review.
We are looking for highly passionate candidates who have relentless curiosity, a startup mindset, attention to detail, willingness to manage multiple priorities, and ability to deal with ambiguity effectively.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Define key performance metrics and targets, create reports and dashboards to derive insights into the health of the business, identify areas of weakness and present improvement recommendations to CS leadership.
- Orchestrate the design and implementation of all aspects of the Go-To-Market plan under the annual planning cycle. This includes resource allocation, compensation, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses across multiple data sets and tools (examples of analyses include customer segmentation, retention and churn analysis, etc.)
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth across all business units, coordinate weekly forecast calls to track status of main initiatives.
- Create executive-level presentations for both local and global leadership reviews; organize quarterly business reviews.
- Assist in troubleshooting of operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems and processes to fix root causes.
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally in consulting or CS strategy/business operations roles
- Ability to translate complex information into easily consumable insights
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Experience with quantitative analysis and financial modeling
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage for dependent/family premiums.
- 100% coverage of employee dental + vision premiums.
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Equity in options.
- Company-sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Comprehensive paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards, and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are working in a hybrid capacity, spending 3 days per week in our NYC office
- Learn more about our Recruiting Process!
- Meet the team: Yonatan Gorfung, Christopher Banks, Danielle Berkowicz
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end-of-year celebrations, affinity groups, and partnerships.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Base Salary $100,000 - $120,000
Base salary ranges are determined by multiple factors unique to each candidate, including skills and local market benchmarks.