Salesforce Business Analyst
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Information Systems Business Analyst to join our dynamic team. As an Information Systems Business Analyst, you will primarily serve as a Salesforce Administrator, responsible for supporting and optimizing our sales, marketing, partner, and cross-organization projects. This role requires a unique blend of technical expertise, business acumen, strong communication skills, and the ability to lead discussions with stakeholders in the United States. The ideal candidate will be independent, proactive, and able to take the initiative in identifying and implementing solutions to meet our organization's evolving needs.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Serve as the primary Salesforce Administrator, ensuring the ongoing functionality, maintenance, and optimization of the Salesforce platform to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, translating them into effective technical solutions within Salesforce.
- Customize and configure Salesforce to support various business processes, including sales, marketing, partner management, and cross-organization projects.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, workflows, validation rules, process automation, and reports/dashboards within Salesforce.
- Proactively identify and recommend improvements to streamline business processes and enhance system functionality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate Salesforce with other business systems, ensuring seamless data flow and process automation.
- Lead discussions and meetings with stakeholders in the United States, providing guidance, sharing best practices, and influencing decision-making when necessary.
- Collaborate effectively with a diverse, global team, including team members and stakeholders located in different geographical locations
- Stay updated with Salesforce best practices, new features, and industry trends, making recommendations for system enhancements and continuous improvement.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator or similar role, with a strong understanding of Salesforce configuration and customization.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is highly desirable.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a demonstrated ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of other business systems and integrations (e.g., marketing automation, CPQ processes) is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage for dependent/family premiums.
- 100% coverage of employee dental + vision premiums.
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Equity in options.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Comprehensive paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are now working in a flexible hybrid capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end of year celebrations, affinity groups and partnerships.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Base Salary $115,000 - $140,000
Base salary ranges are determined by multiple factors unique to each candidate, including skills and local market benchmarks.