Sales Development Representative
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR). As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
How you'll make an impact:
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Set demo appointments for sales representatives to close new business
- Meet monthly and quarterly qualified leads and revenue objectives
- Articulate the Yotpo business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in Salesforce
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Effective communication: You can adapt your messaging and narrative to the audience as appropriate
- Active listener: You demonstrate empathy when working with team members and clients and can adapt on the fly
- Curious: You take ownership to effectively leverage resources and feedback to drive your development and your team’s growth
- Results driven: You have a track record motivating yourself and others for results
- Analytical and Math Skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Past success in a competitive setting
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
About Yotpo - Canada:
- Company sponsored RRSP matching.
- 100% coverage of additional benefits programme.
- Equity in options.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- Once we open an office space locally, we expect to work in a hybrid capacity.
- Learn more about our Recruiting Process.
- Meet the team: Jack Maguire, Adam Long, Pete Borkovich
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin and Mogul’s Companies with Most Inclusive Benefits over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end of year celebrations, affinity groups and partnerships.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.