If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a Marketing Manager, APAC to join the team!
You will work collaboratively with the APAC marketing team as well as global stakeholders in the demand generation function to drive new business pipeline in APAC.
You’ll work closely with cross-functional departments such as Product Marketing, Digital, Content, Design, Product, and Sales, to build targeted and efficient integrated campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue.
- Collaborate with the Director of marketing to build a predictive demand generation model using a variety of tactics from events through to digital campaigns
- Ideate and launch full-funnel, integrated marketing campaigns that resonate with our ICP
- Work closely with marketing stakeholders across Paid, Product Marketing, and Marketing Operations and Partner teams to bring your plans to life
- Identify and develop programs to increase conversions down the funnel
- Analyse, report and optimise marketing campaigns and programs based on ROI and success metrics
- Build a strong relationship with the sales and SDR team and create watertight handshake to ensure leads are treated like gold
- 3+ years of experience marketing experience at B2B SaaS companies
- Good understanding of B2B funnels and comfortable deriving insights from data
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- Strong collaborator and comfortable working with across time-zones
- Keen eye for detail with an an aggressive can-do approach
- Use of similar platforms such as Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce, Salesloft etc.
Bonus Points For:
- eCommerce and/or marketing tech experience
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
We know there are a lot of career opportunities out there, so we really appreciate that you’ve taken the time to apply at Yotpo. Here’swhat happens next.
About Yotpo Australia 🇦🇺
- A monthly wellness budget (minimum of $400)
- 25 Days off each year to do the things you love
- Join a growing team, as we continue to launch across Asia!
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic we’ve been working from home but we are now delighted to welcome our teams back in a hybrid model.
- Meet our APAC team leaders: Ben Eatwell, Jules Holden, Jessica Minnett, Enzo Cavaliero, Rad Mitic
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.