If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a Product Manager to join the Yotpo team, the key component of Yotpo’s eCommerce marketing platform offering.
As the Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for identifying market needs, defining the product roadmap and introduction of new applications and features to the product to the market.
You’ll be instrumental in defining and shipping new, value-driving retention marketing solutions to the world’s fastest-growing D2C brands, all while ensuring seamless integration with the larger Yotpo eCommerce marketing platform.
- Define and lead new product efforts
- Work closely with customers, data scientists, BI, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to transform customer needs into product priorities
- Solve problems and create consensus around high-stakes product decisions
- Nurture interdepartmental relationships and drive complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a product-first company
- Extensive experience driving both UX-intensive projects and projects that involve technical integrations
- A natural curiosity for understanding customers and a passion for solving problems
- An independent, highly focused, and self-motivated worker
- Experience in defining metrics and using data to tackle product & business challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Team player