Key Accounts Manager
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
The Yotpo Key Accounts team works with the largest, most influential brands to inspire and sell captivating customer experiences in an eCommerce world. We are looking for a highly motivated, exemplary communicator who can articulate our platform vision and value proposition and identify and pursue growth opportunities across our portfolio of products.
In addition to having excellent sales skills, the Key Accounts Manager is adept at cultivating relationships with C-level executives to influence their long-term technology and business decisions. The right individual thinks strategically and analytically about business, products, sales, and technical challenges and creatively builds and conveys compelling value propositions to drive alignment and overcome barriers.
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques
- Create new opportunities from prospecting efforts and leveraging your network
- Close business from existing relationships
- Be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow-through execution
- Lead detailed account strategy, generating and developing business growth opportunities, while working cross-functionally across multiple lines of business
- Hone in on relevant customer trends to build business cases in support of new requests and/or changes to product vision/roadmap
- Meet and exceed revenue targets for you and your team
- 5+ years software sales experience
- Proven ability to managing complex sales cycles from from business champion to C-level executives, with track record of consistent revenue attainment
- Strong background in working closely with C-level executives and achieving large, complex, multi-year deals of $100K+ contract values
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, while managing multiple competing priorities and working effectively under time pressure
- Thrives in fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and lead through influence
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Valid U.S. work authorization required to apply
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage for dependent/family premiums.
- 100% coverage of employee dental + vision premiums.
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Equity in options.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Comprehensive paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are now working in a flexible hybrid capacity.
- Base salary $110,000 – $120,000
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end of year celebrations, affinity groups and partnerships.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.