Manager, Customer Success Team
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As Yotpo’s Senior Manager, Customer Success, you will lead a team of 5-7 CSMs who work with our SMB and Mid-Market customer segments. You’re an active mentor and coach who champions the development of your team while also effectively representing the Voice of the Customer. Within your team’s book of business, you guide the CSMs to discover opportunities for commercial growth and greater value to the customer. In this role, you’ll report into the Director of Customer Success.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Coach, mentor, and develop a team of Customer Success Managers
- Seek out learning opportunities for your CSMs’ knowledge of the Yotpo platform and business
- Act as the point of escalation for customer communications
- Track team metrics and progress toward predefined retention and revenue goals
- Engage your team as active ambassadors of the culture of Yotpo and models of career growth
- Identify opportunities for optimization to drive greater value for customers and greater efficiency in CSMs’ work
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships to ensure the success and satisfaction of our customers, while driving their long-term retention and growth
- Foster a customer-centric culture that prioritizes delivering exceptional customer experiences
- An experienced people leader who has managed teams of a similar scope (think 2+ years of leadership experience)
- Experienced as a CSM, Account Manager, or similar role
- Commercially driven, actively seeking out new ways to grow your team’s book of business and drive revenue
- An expert prioritizer who’s able to stay organized amid competing urgent priorities in a quickly-moving environment
- An effective communicator who builds successful relationships internally and externally; you can communicate ideas and break down complex subjects to your stakeholders
- A champion of your customers, leading your team with clients’ best interests in mind
- Driven to solutions: for your team, for your customers, and for the company overall
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo - US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage for dependent/family premiums.
- 100% coverage of employee dental + vision premiums.
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Equity in options.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Comprehensive paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are working in a hybrid capacity, spending 3 days per week in our NYC office.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin and Mogul’s Companies with Most Inclusive Benefits over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end of year celebrations, affinity groups and partnerships.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Base Salary $130,000 - $150,000 - In addition to base salary, this role includes a variable compensation component.
Base salary ranges are determined by multiple factors unique to each candidate, including skills and local market benchmarks.