Senior Backend Infra Developer
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Join us in shaping the future of eCommerce!
We are looking for a Senior Backend Infra Developer to join our R&D Team
Who are we?
The infrastructure group is in charge of building the toolkit and workflows that enable self-service capabilities for full-stack engineers at Yotpo.
We are in charge of making the architectural decisions, establishing the golden paths and increasing RnD focus, velocity and standards.
What do we do?
- Building self-service infrastructure to build new Spring Boot microservices across different products in AWS using Kubernetes ecosystem.
Supporting various modules such as Apache Kafka producer/consumer, SQS handler, and Step-Functions activities handler, etc...
- Creating a development standard for the entire R&D with an emphasis on Event-Driven Architecture.
- Establishing general CI/CD, testing, monitoring and code standards and practices.
- Maintaining infrastructure to ingest applicative data, derived from application databases, into the data lake and across different services (Change-Data-Capture pattern).
- Enabling infrastructure for real-time event processing using Apache Flink.
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years of backend engineering with:
- At least 4 years of Java experience
- At least 2 years of Spring/Quarkus experience
- System design experience
- Experience in a cloud-native environment.
- Experience in building shared infrastructure for various use-cases
- High communication and collaborative skills.
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with Apache Flink
- Experience with generative AI technologies - Langchain, LLMs, embedding models or vector store